The correct address information you provide is critical in ensuring that your parcel is delivered in a timely manner. Please check your address details are correct and provide a phone number where possible. All attempts will be made to deliver your parcel however, if your parcel is returned due to insufficient address information, an additional freight charge will be incurred to redeliver.
Eclipse Pharmacy want your online shopping experience to be enjoyable, simple and successful. So we have developed an ordering, shipping and payment program to make your life easy.
- All local orders over $30 are SHIPPED ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- The majority of orders are shipped on the same business day.
SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIMES
The majority of our small orders (under 2kg, and $200) are sent via New Zealand Post; you can typically expect to receive your orders in 6-10 business days (occasionally it may take slightly longer).
Larger orders (2kg+, over $200), are generally shipped via Expedited Shipping, which has a delivery goal of 4-6 business days. This service requires a ‘signature’ so please take this into consideration when entering in your address details.
Should your order be declared lost or damaged in transit then, provided that the correct delivery address was initially given, we will replace it - free of charge. We will do everything in our power to ensure safe, speedy delivery, however please note postal circumstances beyond our control have the potential to cause delays up to 20 working days, such delays include, public holidays, time of year and weather delays etc.
- Please note: we are only allowed to send 90 days personal supply of any given product per order.
- We cannot ship aerosol products.
- Shipping rules set out here only apply to retail orders, ie usually under 20 units. Wholesale orders require customised solutions.
All goods are sent from New Zealand.
Eclipse Pharmacy 100% guarantee all products shipped. If you aren’t satisfied with the goods, if they are damaged in transit or are faulty on arrival, return them within 30 days of dispatch date and we’ll immediately replace them or credit you back the entire amount*.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more details on our Returns policy.
* NOTE: The only exceptions are products that are intended for 'intimate use' (eg the Aveo TSD); for hygiene reasons these are non-refundable.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
The security and privacy of your customer data, order information and credit card details are extremely important to us. For your peace of mind please read on.
All credit card transactions are safe. We use 128-bit SSL technology supplied by world leading independent third party payment gateway provider PayPal, this means that the connection between your browser and our servers are ‘scrambled’, enabling your credit card details to travel safely on the internet.
WHAT IS SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a method of ensuring that information submitted through a website is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorised users. When a site offers an SSL-secured form, the information submitted via that form is encrypted using a special certificate key and then decrypted with another key after it has been transmitted.
WHAT IS A THIRD PARTY PAYMENT GATEWAY?
A third party payment solution provider (such as PayPal) links your website to the credit card processing companies in real-time. When the customer enters his or her credit card details, the payment gateway obtains authorisation for the charge, which will then settle into the merchant account. Credit card details are not stored anywhere on our servers or on our premises. PayPal has been developing and providing robust and innovative payment solutions since 1997. Learn more at www.paypal.com.
Our PRIVACY GUARANTEE: Eclipse Pharmacy will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstake, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Like many websites, Eclipse Pharmacy uses 'cookies' to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• We will not re-market to you (eg using the e-mail address supplied, or phone number supplied) unless we receive explicit instructions that you opt-in for the service, eg e-mail Newsletters. If you do opt-in for any service, it's easy to unsubscribe at any time, simply by sending us an e-mail.
• Phone numbers are collected as they are mandatory for some postal services, not for re-marketing purposes.
"Thanks very much for your help and great service, we will definitely order again!"
- Fleur, Hong Kong
"I am very happy to say that the tubes have arrived and they are in good order. I am very grateful as this is the only product that does me any good at all and it is easy for me to handle. Many thanks indeed"
- Margaret, Whakatane, New Zealand
"Thanks very much for sending through this information – great PR! I placed my order a couple of days ago and have received the pots already. I will let everyone know about your website and service!"
- Roy, Christchurch