KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 3mg, Cetylpyridium Chloride 1.33mg.
Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges have an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect so they provide fast effective relief for sore throats and mouths. Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges can give temporary relief from the pain associated with tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, pharyngitis, sore throats and local pain from dental surgery, mouth or throat surgery.Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are also available in five different flavors - raspberry, doublemint, honey lemon, orange, and eucalyptus & menthol.
- Suck 1 lozenge as required up to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day.
- Difflam lozenges work for up to 3 hours. For more severe cases use Difflam every 1 to 2 hours.
- Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are not recommended for children under 6 years
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges for more than 7 days continuously.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges should not be chewed
- If symptoms persist see your doctor
- Store below 30°C/85°F.